Innovative Smart Systems
Phone: (+359 52) 321756
Mobile: (+359 898) 477305
|Overview||Innovations||Old Products||Downloads||Support||About Us||Contact Us|
|Download the Free Jitterbits Dictionary - If you download the product without any dictionaries included, use the menu Dictionary/Download Dictionary to download the needed dictionary packages on-line, or menu Options / Download Font to download and install additional font on-line|
|Download Additional Dictionary Packages or Fonts - If downloading dictionaries or fonts on-line doesn't work for you, for any reason, you can download them manually from here. To import the manually-downloaded dictionary package into Jitterbits Dictionary, please use the menu Dictionary / Import Dictionary / From Dictionary Package.|
|Make a Donation to Support Further Development of Jitterbits Dictionary|
Jitterbits Dictionary is a small, yet powerful "must-have" translation tool. It utilizes multiple dictionaries within multiple language translations (dictionary packages). Jitterbits Dictionary comes in two editions - one for the Desktop PC, and one Pocket PC devices. The desktop version is a useful translation tool for the desktop or laptop PCs, taking low space on your hard drive, and in memory. Pocket PC version is specially tuned for performance and low memory utilization on Pocket PC devices.
Jitterbits Chinese-English Dictionary is a Jitterbits Dictionary with pre-included Chinese-English dictionary package - PinYin to English, Hanzi to English and English to Chinese. PinYin is the phonetic representation of Chinese words using Latin alphabet. Thus, users of the dictionary no longer need to know the ideographic Chinese writing (Hanzi) of the word in order to find its translation. This makes the Jitterbits Chinese-English Dictionary an indispensable tool for travelers and business visitors to China.
Jitterbits Japanese-English Dictionary is a Jitterbits Dictionary with pre-included four-way Japanese-English translation - Kanji to English, Kana to English, Romaji to English and English to Japanese. Romaji is a phonetic representation of Japanese Kana symbols using Latin alphabet. Romaji-English dictionary eliminates the need of Kana handwriting recognition tool. This makes the Jitterbits Japanese-English Dictionary an indispensable tool for travelers and business visitors to Japan.
1. Use of multiple dictionaries within multiple language translations (dictionary packages)
2. On-line download of needed dictionary packages or fonts
3. Powerful and fast word searching engine
4. Relatively small and optimized for fast search dictionary files
5. Tools for dictionary customization - adding, editing or deleting words
6. Normal and advanced search modes
7. Split mode - allows browsing within all available dictionary words
8. Auto-switching dictionaries depending on word entered
9. Automatic clipboard scanning, and translation of word copied
10. Simple straightforward installation
11. Many how-to manuals available
1. Desktop or laptop PC running OS Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista or later.
Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Redistributable Package -
Free download, also available at
Website. Includes everything you need to run .NET Framework
applications, including the Common Language Runtime and the .NET
Framework class library.
There is no need to install .NET Framework under Windows Vista!
System requirements - Pocket PC Edition:
1. Pocket PC device running Windows Mobile OS version 2003, 2003 Second Edition, Windows Mobile 5.0, WM 6.0, or later
2. Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0 - Free download, also available at ISS Website. Includes everything you need to run .NET Compact Framework applications, including the Common Language Runtime and the .NET Compact Framework class library. During the installation of the .NET Compact Framework version 2.0, you are prompted to install either to the device or to a storage card if present. If you elect to install to storage, then the global assembly cache is placed on a storage card and the files for the common language runtime (CLR) are placed in the \Windows directory. The global assembly cache requires approximately 4.5 MB of space and the CLR requires 1.0 MB.
3. MS Compact Framework resource for error messages (English) - Installations are available for WM5/WM6 or PocketPC 2003/2003SE. If you don't have this resource installed in case of application error you will get all the time the beautiful message: "An error message cannot be displayed because an optional resource assembly containing it cannot be found". For on-air installations directly on PDA, please download one of the following CAB-files instead: for WM5/WM6 or PocketPC 2003/2003SE.
Chinese-English translation of Jitterbits
Dictionary uses UTF-8 version of CEDICT, a publicly available dictionary
compilation, which can be downloaded
CEDICT is one of the most complete and up to date
Chinese-English translation references. We do not sell CEDICT or
make any claims with regards to it. We do provide compiled versions of CEDICT for user
convenience, as the Chinese-English dictionary package, published and
distributed free of charge. It is though perfectly OK to download CEDICT (UTF-8 encoding) directly from the Web
and import it for use with the Jitterbits Dictionary.
Japanese-English translation of Jitterbits Dictionary uses EDICT, a publicly available dictionary compilation, which can be downloaded here. EDICT is one of the most complete and up to date Japanese-English translation references. We do not sell EDICT or make any claims with regards to it. We do provide compiled versions of EDICT for user convenience, as the Japanese-English dictionary package, published and distributed free of charge. It is though perfectly OK to download EDICT (EUC-JP encoding) directly from the Web and import it for use with the Jitterbits Dictionary.
|Copyright © 2004-2011 Innovative Smart Systems Ltd. All rights reserved.||Web Design: Yaroslav Stanev|