MAD Tool for Contact-less Smart Cards - Discontinued
for Phillips Mifare cards eases work with contact-less smart cards
utilizing Mifare Application Directory
(MAD infrastructure. The tool allows creation and removal of MAD applications
on card, reading and changing application data, changing application
attributes and keys.
OUTLINED FEATURES OF MAD TOOL:
- MAD Tool allows you to specify the reader type and detect available
contactless readers of that type.
- MAD Tool allows you format and unformat Phillips Mifare card. Card
format creates Mifare Application Directory structure on card and
makes card available to MAD infrastructure.
- MAD Tool allows you to read and write MAD formatted cards within
reach, depending on your keys (credentials) provided at the time of
- MAD Tool allows you to define, create or remove MAD card applications.
- MAD tool allows you to change MAD application data or keys.